Hi all! Here are my latest pieces. The Water Pygmy, the Maiden of the Air, and the scene right before he discovers the fireball inside of the Fire Fish!! I had the most fun with the water pygmy spread, but I thought that it was important to get a few people in my portfolio, and really focus on lighting and color. So, without further ado, here is the work.



hey super cool! the golds in the compositions are really strong and look awesome. As far as critique based things, the first image feels a little dark, and you might want to make an imaginary blue moon light from above or something. that way you can give it a nice glow and really have it sing.
ReplyDeletethey are looking awesome and i would love to see these in print! :D
Thanks Taylor! I'll show you the prints at seminar!! :D
ReplyDelete