
Ah, some of my containers... I think I'm behind schedule.
Since I'm going to be designing a marketplace, I feel like though even the most normal things (like a bowl or a jar) are a little visually ridiculous, they can occur in the real world. And makes the merchants' lives a little less thankless.
Now I want to think about more temporary packaging, i.e. a box of cupcakes that you'll eat in a week after your friend ditches you for your ex.
i think these are really nice :o They have some really great character, i think giving them a bit of color or bringing them to a polish will really help make them sing.
ReplyDeleteclean sketches too
keep it up!
Heh, I like how none of the ones pictured scored the "1" for practical. I love them all, I'd love to see progress of you modeling a few of them!
ReplyDelete